Google Analytics

Google

Budd Glock's Ford F-100 PICKUP



This is 1954 Ford F100. Ive been working on this truck for 8 years now. My dream is to have her in a magazine.




I got the truck when I was 15 and it wasn't in the best of shape. First I stripped her down to the frame and cut off all the suspension. I then threw on a TCI mustang 2 IFS kit with air bags and power rack and pinion. I went all tubular because its a way cleaner look. I then bought TCI's 4 link kit with air bags. The air system is made by Airlift. I have 8 valves, that way I don't get body roll. Im running a viair 450 compressor and a 5 gallon tank that is mounted in the bed. The rear end is a ford 9 inch with 2.95 gear ratio that I'm hopefully going to swap for a 3.50 posi unit in the near future. The motor is a 302 ford backed by a C-4 tranny with a B&M shift kit. Its got a reverse tilt hood and an Aluminum radiator. The motor has a polished aluminum dress up kit. All arp bolts and a Holly Street avenger carb. I also got a powermaster 140 alt on her that is also polished. I plan on putting a digital dash and some 12 or 13 inch brakes all the way around. Also a ford 427 small block!





ccntent from cardomain.com

















No comments: